Monday, September 24, 2007

Wired and Tangled




Things I am thinking about today, especially those things that annoy me (and some that don't).

1. Wires. Why does my wireless keyboard have wires? Why does the UBS hub I bought take up both of my original USB hubs? Why are things so stupid?

2. Doing work I don't want to do that actually pays, which in turn takes away from the work I want do to that will pay down the line. Isn't this the National Freelancers' Motto or something?

3. Not getting anything done on the weekends. Blurgh.

4. At least it's nice outside.

5. M-E-T-S LET'S GO METS!

6. Laundry.

7. People don't stew and mull over things for long periods of time. If they want something, they let you know. If they don't, silence is your answer. This applies to so many areas of my life--from both ends. It's unfortunate, but it's true.

8. The Simpson's new credits last night with all the references to the movie (which I saw twice) was AWESOME. It's gotta be on YouTube. Go check it out.

No comments: